Norsk Hjemme Limited («Vi«, «Oss» og «Norsk Hjemme«) respekterer personvernet til hver enkelt person hvis personopplysninger (som definert nedenfor) vi håndterer. For å forstå hvordan vi kan samle inn og lagre personopplysninger fra deg gjennom nettstedet vårt, https://norskhjemme.com («Siden«), vennligst les vilkårene i denne personvernerklæringen.
1. Interpretation and Definitions
Data Controller means, for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), Norsk Hjemme, and as the Data Controller of your Personal Data, we determine the purposes and means by which your Personal Data are, or are to be processed and stored;
Data Subject means any identified or identifiable natural person who is the subject of Personal Data;
Personal Data means any information, which on its own or combined with other information, relates to and identifies, whether directly or indirectly, a living individual;
Site refers to our website located at https://norskhjemme.com
Services refers to services offered by Norsk Hjemme, namely, the provision of online language courses and translation services.
2. Collection of Personal Data
Vi vil kun samle inn personopplysninger som er nødvendige for og direkte relatert til leveringen av våre tjenester. There are two types of data that we collect:
(i) Information You Provide to Us
We ask for and collect information, including Personal Data, about you when you register for our Services. This information may include but is not limited to contact information such as your name, age, address, email address, phone number, country, and other information as necessary for us to deliver the Services that you have purchased. In the case where you choose not to provide us with certain information, we may not be able to provide you with the requested Services.
(ii) Information We Collect Automatically
3. Sensitive or Special Categories of Personal Data
Different rules apply to the process of Personal Data concerning race, ethnic origin, political opinions or beliefs, religious or other beliefs, trade union memberships, physical or mental health, sexual life or orientation, and any offenses committed. We do not require, collect, or process such sensitive or special categories of Personal Data.
4. Use of Personal Data
We will only process and use your Personal Data where we are permitted to do so by applicable laws. Under the GDPR, the use of your Personal Data must be justified under one of several legal grounds. The principal legal ground that justifies our use of your Personal Data are:
• Contract Performance: The use of your Personal Data may be necessary for us to provide you with the Services.
• Consent: We will rely on your consent to (i) use technical information such as cookie data and geolocation data; (ii) bruke dine personopplysninger til markedsføringsformål, og (iii) make audio and/or video recordings of our language courses to achieve learning and/or safeguarding objectives. Du kan trekke tilbake samtykket ditt når som helst ved å kontakte oss ved å bruke informasjonen i avsnitt 14 i denne personvernerklæringen.
• Legitimate Interests: We may use your Personal Data to achieve a legitimate interest. In such circumstances, it is for us to ensure that these interests are not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
• Legal Obligations: We may use your Personal Data if such information is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
• Legal Claims: We may use your Personal Data if such information is necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against us, you, or a third party.
In accordance with the legal grounds set out above, we may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
(i) To Provide, Improve and Develop our Services
• Enables you to access and use our Services;
• Enables us to deliver the content of our Site correctly;
• Gjør det mulig for oss å administrere dine forespørsler til oss;
• Enables us to contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communications;
• Enables us to maintain and continuously upgrade the quality of our Services;
• Enables us to provide customer service, respond to your inquiries, facilitate payment, logistics, and after-sales services; and
• Enables us to optimize our Services and user experience by performing analytics and research.
(ii) Å tilby, tilpasse, måle og optimalisere vår annonsering og markedsføring
• Enables us to provide you with news, special offers, and general information about Services unless you have opted not to receive such information.
(iii) For å tilby et trygt nettsted for brukere og for å beskytte våre tjenester og dine personlige data
• Enables us to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activities;
• Enables us to verify or authenticate information or identifications provided by you;
• Gjør oss i stand til å overholde og oppfylle våre juridiske forpliktelser overfor brukere;
• Allows us to stop unauthorized access to our Services and the distribution of malicious virus, malware, or software program on our Site; and
• Enables us to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for criminal prosecution in case of cyber-attacks.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
(i) Third Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Data with third-party service providers to monitor and analyze your use of our Site, to advertise on third-party websites to you after you have visited our Site, to facilitate payment processing, and/or to contact you. These third-party service providers have access to your Personal Data only to carry out their specified task, and they are obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Data for any other purpose.
(ii) Email Marketing
(iii) Payment Processors
(iv) Affiliates and Partners
(v) Third Parties Permitted By Law
Under visse omstendigheter kan vi også dele dine personopplysninger der utlevering er juridisk tillatt og nødvendig, og dette inkluderer, men er ikke begrenset til (i) preventing, investigating, or taking action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our agreements, or as otherwise required by law; and (ii) forsvare våre juridiske rettigheter, svare på lovlige rettskjennelser, stevninger, arrestordrer eller andre forespørsler fra offentlige myndigheter (inkludert for å oppfylle krav til nasjonal sikkerhet eller rettshåndhevelse).
(vi) Business Transfers
Vi kan dele eller overføre dine personopplysninger i forbindelse med, eller under forhandlinger om, enhver fusjon, salg av våre eiendeler, finansiering eller oppkjøp av hele eller deler av virksomheten vår til et annet selskap. Vi vil varsle før personopplysningene dine overføres og blir underlagt en annen personvernerklæring.
6. International Transfers
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. This means that your Personal Data may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Uansett hvor personopplysningene overføres til, når vi overfører personopplysningene dine til andre land, vil vi pålegge de samme databeskyttelsestiltakene som beskrevet i denne personvernerklæringen for å tilby et tilstrekkelig nivå av databeskyttelse.
7. Storage and Retention of Personal Data
8. Security of Personal Data
9. Access and Correction of Personal Data
1. Access. You have the right to request for a copy of the Personal Data that we are processing about you.
2. Correction. You have the right to rectify or correct any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data that we hold about you.
3. Right to Object: You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing your Personal Data or if we are processing your Personal Data to send you direct marketing materials.
4. Restriction: You have the right to restrict us from processing your Personal Data if you think the Personal Data is inaccurate (until or unless such Personal Data is corrected or confirmed to be correct), if the processing is unlawful, or if it is no longer necessary for us to process the Personal Data, subject to any legal or other obligation that we have that overrides your rights herein.
5. Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete Personal Data that we do not have a legal basis to hold.
6. Data Portability: You have the right to obtain Personal Data we hold about you, in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller, provided that it is Personal Data that you provided to us and the processing is carried out by automated means or is based on your consent or for contract performance.
7. Withdraw Consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using and processing your Personal Data. However, if you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access with our Services.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests, and we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access or correction request.
10. Tracking Technologies and Cookies
By means of a cookie, the information and offers on our Site can be optimized with the user in mind. Cookies allow us, as previously mentioned, to recognize our Site users. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to utilize our Site. Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
11. Lenker til andre nettsteder
12. Children’s Privacy
14. Contact Us
Norsk Hjemme Limited
Unit 1603, 16th Floor
367-375 Queen’s Road Central
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Hvis du har spørsmål om vår personvernerklæring eller på annen måte trenger å kontakte oss av en eller annen grunn, kan du nå oss på email@example.com